Team Haas Judo Jiu-Jitsu Waiver - Adult
Team Haas Judo Jiu-Jitsu LLC
Release and Waiver of Liability and Indemnity Agreement
(Read carefully before signing)
TEAM HAAS JUDO JIU-JITSU LLC – CHAD HAAS
In consideration of being permitted to participate in any way in the Martial Arts (Judo, Jiu-Jitsu, MMA, Self-Defense) program indicated before and/or being permitted to enter for any purpose any restricted area (herein defined as any area where in admittance to the general public is prohibited), the parent(s) and/or legal guardian(s) of the minor participant named below agree:
- The parent(s) and/or legal guardian(s) will instruct the minor participant that prior to participating in the below described Martial Arts (Judo, Jiu-Jitsu, MMA, Self-Defense) activity or event, he or she should inspect the facilities and equipment to be used, and if he or she believes anything is unsafe, the participant should immediately advise the officials of such conditions and refuse to participate. I understand and agree that, if at any time I feel anything to be UNSAFE I will immediately take all precautions to avoid the unsafe area and REFUSE TO PARTICIPATE further.
- I/We fully understand and acknowledge that:
- There are risks and dangers associated with participation in Martial Arts (Judo, Jiu-Jitsu, MMA, Self-Defense) events and activities which could result in bodily injury, partial and/or total disability, paralysis and death.
- The hazards of the novel Coronavirus (“COVID-19”) and am familiar with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (“CDC”) guidelines regarding COVID-19. I understand and acknowledge that that the circumstances regarding COVID-19 are changing from day to day and that, accordingly, the CDC guidelines are regularly modified and updated and I accept full responsibility for familiarizing myself with the most recent updates.
- The risks associated with COVID-19, which I readily acknowledge, I hereby willingly choose to participate in Activities.
- The social and economic losses and/or damages which could results from these risks and dangers described above, could be severe.
- These risks and dangers may be caused by the action, inaction, or negligence of the participant, or the action, inaction, or negligence of others, including, but not limited to, the Releasee(s) name(s) below.
- There may be other risks not known to us or that are not reasonably foreseeable at this time.
- I/We accept and assume such risks and responsibility for the losses and/or damages following such injury, illness, disability, paralysis, or death, however caused and weather caused in whole or in part by the negligence of the Releasee(s) named below.
- I/We HEREBY RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE the Martial Arts (Judo, Jiu-Jitsu, MMA, Self-Defense) facility used by the participant, including it’s owners, managers, promoters, lessees of premises used to conduct the Martial Arts (Judo, Jiu-Jitsu, MMA, Self-Defense) event or program, premises and event inspectors, underwriters, consultants and other who give recommendations, direction or instruction to engage in risk evaluation or loss control activities regarding the Martial Arts (Judo, Jiu-Jitsu, MMA, Self-Defense) facility or events held as such facility and each of them, their directors, officers, agents, employees, all for the purposes herein referred to as “Releasee,” from all liability to the undersigned, my/our personal representatives, assigns, executors, heirs and next of kin for any and all claims, demands, losses or damages, and any claims or demands therefore on account of any injury or illness, including but not limited to the death of the participant or damage to property, arising out of or relating to the event(s) caused, or alleged to be cause, in whole or in part by the negligence of the Releasee or otherwise.
- I/We HEREBY acknowledge that THE ACTIVITIES OF THE EVENT(S) ARE VERY DANGEROUS and involve the risk of serious injury and/or death and/or property damage. Each of THE UNDERSIGNED also expressly acknowledges that INJURIES RECEIVED MAY BE COMPOUNDED OR INCREASED BY NEGLIGENT RESCUE OPERATIONS OR PROCEDURES OF THE RELEASEES.
- EACH OF THE UNDERSIGNED further expressly agrees that the foregoing release, waiver, and indemnity agreement is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by the law of the Province or State in which the event is conducted and that if any portion is held invalid, it is agreed that the balance shall, notwithstanding continue in full legal force and effect.
- On behalf of the participant and individually, the undersigned parent(s)/legal guardian(s) for the minor participant executes this Waiver and Release. If, despite the release, the participant makes a claim against any of the Releasee(s), the parent(s) and/or legal guardian(s) will reimburse the Releasee for any money which they have paid to the participant, or on his behalf, and hold them harmless.
I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY, ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT FULLY AND UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND HAVE SIGNED IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT, ASSURANCE, OR GUARANTEE BEING MADE TO ME AND INTEND MY SIGNATURE TO BE COMPLETE AND UNCONDITIONAL RELEASE OF ALL LIABILITY TO THE GREATEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW.
Photo & Video Release
Team Haas Judo Jiu-Jitsu LLC takes photographs and video recordings of our members and participants while participating in classes, events, various programs, and activities. If permission is granted below, some of these may be used in publications, news releases, web site, external social and news-related web sites, and other internal and external publications. Our naming format is [First Initial].[Last Name] (example: C.Haas).
© Team Haas Judo Jiu-Jitsu LLC 2021 Powered by